20 prawn tails, shelled & deveined
2-3 chorizo sausages, cut into 1cm slices
180g Berry Farm Chilli Jam
2 cloves garlic, peeled & grated
1 teaspoon dried oregano
2 tablespoons Berry Farm Red Wine Vinegar
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
1. In a bowl combine prawns, garlic, oregano, Berry Farm Red Wine Vinegar, olive oil & chilli flakes, toss to coat. Cover & refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Skewer one prawn & one round of chorizo onto small metal skewers until completed.
3. Heat BBQ, when hot, cook skewers for 3-4 minutes, turning 1/2 way through so they are nicely browned on both sides.
4. Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with chopped parsley & serve with Berry Farm Chilli Jam.
5. Cut limes in 1/2 horizontally and char on hot BBQ & serve with the skewers.